Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Romantic movies and what makes them good!

Personally, I like a romantic movie which isn't solely focused on the romance but is either a) more plot intensive and/or b) has paranormal, scifi, and/or fantasy elements. For that reason, Practical Magic is right up my alley. It has a happy ending, is about a family of witches, and I happen to like the main characters. The entire story draws me in from start to finish.

Having a happy ending is usually #1 on the criteria of most people when it comes to romantic books or movies. It's high on my own list and why I didn't like Titanic and don't plan to see nor read The Time Traveler's Wife.

What's your criteria for a good romance plot? Do you have a favorite romantic movie and if so, what?




Love & Magic,
Adrianne
http://www.adriannebrennan.com

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Powered by Blogger and PDF Ebooks