Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Notes From The Desk Of A BUSY New Author

Okay as everyone in the United States knows it's TAX TIME. Not the best time for anyone, I know. For a new author working hard on building a back list, trying to promote what she/he already has out there, and working a day job, getting everything together and blocking out a few hours to actually fill everything out is like pulling teeth.

Seriously it's painful. I'd rather be writing, or soaking a jacuzzi with silky bubble bath soothing my skin. Shoot sorry got a little lost in thought there. See what I have to deal with. Back to whining about filing out all these forms and numbers that start to blend together after a while.

Over the past few weeks I've learned a lot about what can and can't be written off (Good to know for next year). I've come up with a organizational system that will hopefully keep my from losing my mind next year.

Good luck to everyone out there.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com . Powered by Blogger and PDF Ebooks